Crypte Of The Damned
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Welcome to a world full of darkness,danger and mystery...

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  ΠόρταλΠόρταλ  Latest imagesLatest images  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  

Vampire Clan...

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+3
Queen Of Blood
ClairefromHell
ЫackLadУSunДCo22
7 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
ЫackLadУSunДCo22
Creatures Of The Night
Creatures Of The Night
ЫackLadУSunДCo22

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 238
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 22/02/2011
Τόπος : Lying in my coffin...Buried in a distant tomb of a distant place...away from unwanted eyes...

Ταυτότητα
Ομάδα: Creatures Of The Night Creatures Of The Night
Favorite Quote: What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell? :)
Mood: To DIE for...(and I don't necessarily mean my death...muhaha! :P)

Vampire Clan... Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Vampire Clan...   Vampire Clan... I_icon_minitimeΤρι Φεβ 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Vampire Clan... Logo

You have been embraced not a while ago. The question is: where do you belong?

Είσαι με το μέρος των ιδεαλιστών και επαναστατών Brujah;
Είσαι μοναχικός λύκος όπως οι Gangrel;
Μιλάς με γρίφους και ακροβατείς ανάμεσα στην λογική και την παράνοια όπως οι Malkavians;
Είσαι ένα από καταραμένα παιδιά του Caine, τους Nosferatu;
Είσαι καλλιτέχνης και ευαίσθητη ψυχή σαν τους Toreador;
Είσαι ένας μυστηριώδης μάγος, όπως οι Tremere;
Ή μήπως είσαι ένας pureblood βρικόλακας σαν τους Ventrue;

Κάνε το τεστ και θα μάθεις...
http://www.flarn.com/~warlock/vamp/

Για κάποιο ανεξήγητο λόγο, με βγάζει Toreador (αν και είμαι καθαρά Tremere, τέλος πάντων Razz)

Artistic and maybe even a bit shallow, you belong to the clan of the Toredor. You have a keen eye for pretty things. The embrace is looked on as perserving all beautiful things for eternity. You are the sensual vampires that you hear people talk about that seduce to get what they want. This clan is the one thought of as being the spoiled sort who want to get what they want. However, you usually work right under the ventrue clan as they try to carry out their plans.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
http://hauntedmansiondidi22.blogspot.com/
ClairefromHell
Lords Of The Damned
Lords Of The Damned
ClairefromHell

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 286
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 03/01/2011
Τόπος : Κοιτα εξω απο το παραθυρο, βλεπεις αυτο το θαμνο που κουνιεται... για κοιτα καλυτερα.. ΜΠΟΥ!

Ταυτότητα
Favorite Quote: I'll take a potato chip... and EAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: πειναω

Vampire Clan... Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Clan...   Vampire Clan... I_icon_minitimeΤετ Φεβ 23, 2011 12:29 am

The Ventrue

Elegant, aristocratic and regal, the Ventrue are the lords of the Camarilla. It was Clan Ventrue that provided the cornerstone of the Camarilla, and it is Clan Ventrue that directs and coaxes the Camarilla in its darkest hours. Even in the modern age, the majority of princes descend from Clan Ventrue. The Ventrue would, of course, have things no other way. In the tradition of noblesse oblige, the Ventrue must lead the other clans for their own good. In ancient nights, Ventrue were chosen from nobles, merchant princes or other wielders of power. In modern times the clan recruits from wealthy "old-money" families, ruthless corporate climbers, and politicians. Although Ventrue move in the same social circles as the Toreador, they do not fritter away their existences in frivolity and idle chatter. The Ventrue proudly wear the privileges of leadership, and stoically bear its burdens. Thus has it always been; thus shall it
always be.

OMG! Πολλα δεν λεει?! Πιστευω πως εχει δικιο... το εκανα και 3 φορες vampire
Queen Of Blood
Kings Of The Damned
Kings Of The Damned
Queen Of Blood

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 514
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 02/01/2011
Τόπος : Νεκροταφειο<3

Ταυτότητα
Ομάδα: Goth Goth
Favorite Quote: Why I'm still alive???
Mood: Love me,my razor blade.peel my skin,make me scream.Sink so deep,make me weep.Sut my flesh,make me bleed.Take my life,set me free.

Vampire Clan... Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Clan...   Vampire Clan... I_icon_minitimeΤετ Φεβ 23, 2011 3:39 am

The Brujah
The Brujah are inheritors of a majestic and ancient legacy, which is unfortunate. Tonight's Brujah seem less like a clan and more like a mob. Punks, terrorists, revolutionaries, criminals, gangbangers and the like make up the Brujah; the clan seems to be united in nothing save its contempt for the institutions of vampire and mortal society. Well, this is not entirely true; Clan Brujah are among the most savage vampires, and the most trivial slight or annoyance may trigger a howling Brujah frenzy. The Brujah's disunity keeps the clan tenuously in the Camarilla, but Brujah thugs routinely defect to the anarchs, the better to strike against their hated elders. Even the "tamer" Brujah annoy the elders and princes routinely through acts of defiance and rebellion. Despite their recalcitrance, however, Brujah are valued as warriors; they are perhaps the most dangerous vampires in a straightforward battle. To anger a Brujah is nigh suicidal - and Brujah are notorious for their tempers.

Χμμμμμμ ενδιαφερον...

Που μπορω να βρω εναν Malkavian ??
ЫackLadУSunДCo22
Creatures Of The Night
Creatures Of The Night
ЫackLadУSunДCo22

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 238
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 22/02/2011
Τόπος : Lying in my coffin...Buried in a distant tomb of a distant place...away from unwanted eyes...

Ταυτότητα
Favorite Quote: What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell? :)
Mood: To DIE for...(and I don't necessarily mean my death...muhaha! :P)

Vampire Clan... Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Clan...   Vampire Clan... I_icon_minitimeΤετ Φεβ 23, 2011 3:58 am

Χμ...Είναι λίγο δύσκολο να τους βρεις, είναι η αλήθεια, αλλά αξίζει τον κόπο, νομίζω Wink

Πάντως, αν στο παιχνίδι παίξεις σαν Malkavian, δεν υπάρχει περίπτωση να μην σε καταλάβουν! Razz Από την πρώτη κουβέντα που θα πεις...Η πιο πιθανή αντίδραση;

''You're a vampire...And a malkavian too? Oh man, you're totally fucked!'' Razz
http://hauntedmansiondidi22.blogspot.com/
Anna von Schlotterstein
Creatures Of The Night
Creatures Of The Night
Anna von Schlotterstein

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 192
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 16/01/2011
Τόπος : Αθήνα

Ταυτότητα
Favorite Quote:
Mood:

Vampire Clan... Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Clan...   Vampire Clan... I_icon_minitimeΤετ Φεβ 23, 2011 4:38 am

You aren't sure where you came from. Perhaps your sire did an embrace and run. Or maybe your sire was an outcast himself. Either way, your powers are unique and really don't belong to any clan...or maybe a little from each. Because you of these circumstances, you aren't really sure where you belong. You tend to wander and do a bit of soul searching in your eternal life. Maybe some day...you have a while after all.

Μαλλιά κουβάρια στη ζωή, μαλλιά κουβάρια και στην αιωνιότητα... Άι σιχτίρ!

The Caitiff

The clansless. Caitiffs, are a new aspect to the vampire's society. They don't have anyone to teach them Disciplines, and no one to tell them of the Traditions. This doesn't mean they don't know any Disciplines, they could very well make their own, but usually they figure out a few small tricks to a few Disciplines. Some may even group together every once in a while, but not likely. They prefer their freedom, and the will to do what they will.

Caitiff are vampires with no clan to call their own. This usually happens because their sire despised them and left them to die. And the occasional victim of feeding gets lucky, and some how gets some of the vampires blood. They are also the rebellious ones, and some take leave of their sire and do as they will, most of the time moving to a new city or some where remote.

Most of the other clans look upon the Caitiff as trash, weak blooded, no knowledge of who and what they are and leave them to them selves as long as they don't cause any trouble, and most defiantly don't break the Masquerade.
Nicolas Salvator
Newborn
Newborn
Nicolas Salvator

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 10/02/2011

Ταυτότητα
Ομάδα:
Favorite Quote:
Mood:

Vampire Clan... Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Clan...   Vampire Clan... I_icon_minitimeΤετ Φεβ 23, 2011 6:26 pm

The Caitiff

The clansless. Caitiffs, are a new aspect to the vampire's society. They don't have anyone to teach them Disciplines, and no one to tell them of the Traditions. This doesn't mean they don't know any Disciplines, they could very well make their own, but usually they figure out a few small tricks to a few Disciplines. Some may even group together every once in a while, but not likely. They prefer their freedom, and the will to do what they will.

Caitiff are vampires with no clan to call their own. This usually happens because their sire despised them and left them to die. And the occasional victim of feeding gets lucky, and some how gets some of the vampires blood. They are also the rebellious ones, and some take leave of their sire and do as they will, most of the time moving to a new city or some where remote.

Most of the other clans look upon the Caitiff as trash, weak blooded, no knowledge of who and what they are and leave them to them selves as long as they don't cause any trouble, and most defiantly don't break the Masquerade.
Lady Macbeth
Kings Of The Damned
Kings Of The Damned
Lady Macbeth

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 471
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 30/10/2010
Τόπος : Into darkness...

Ταυτότητα
Favorite Quote: Dum spiro spero
Mood: No!I must be dreaming!!!

Vampire Clan... Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Clan...   Vampire Clan... I_icon_minitimeΤετ Φεβ 23, 2011 8:30 pm

The Gangrel

Of all vampires, the Gangrel are perhaps closest to their inner nature. These nomadic loners spurn the constraints of society, preferring the comfort of the wilderness. How they avoid the wrath of the werewolves is unknown; perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the Gangrel are themselves shapeshifters. When a mortal speaks of a vampire changing into a wolf or a bat, she is probably speaking of a Gangrel. Like the Brujah, Gangrel are fierce warriors; unlike the Brujah, Gangrel ferocity does not stem from anarchic rage, but from animalistic instinct. Gangrel have a keen understanding of the Beast in their souls, and prefer to spend their nights in communion with the animals whom they so emulate.

Το περιμενα Cool
https://crypteofthedamned.forumgreek.com
dark_lily
Newborn
Newborn
dark_lily

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 20
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 08/04/2012
Τόπος : between heaven and hell

Ταυτότητα
Ομάδα:
Favorite Quote:
Mood:

Vampire Clan... Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Clan...   Vampire Clan... I_icon_minitimeΤρι Απρ 10, 2012 10:41 pm

Your clan is a dysfunctional one. That is because you are a Malkavian. Something is poisonous about this clan's blood that drives all those embraced to madness. However, in this madness, you tend to have great insight. Unfortunately, people just take it as senseless ramblings. In every family there is an insane one. You're it.

Vampire Clan...
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Crypte Of The Damned :: Ο Λαβύρινθος των Ονείρων :: Διασκέδαση-
Μετάβαση σε: